TAPA FSR Internal Auditor Training
February 7-8 2013
The TAPA FSR Internal Auditor Training course provides you with an overview of the Supply Chain Security framework and requirements of the TAPA FSR 2011. This course is designed in a highly informative mode that you will be able to understand the key requirements upon completion of the course.
The FSR (Freight Security Requirements) specifies the minimum acceptable security standards for assets travelling throughout the supply chain and the methods to be used in maintaining those standards. In addition, the FSR outlines the processes and specifications for Suppliers to attain TAPA certification for their facilities and transit operations.
This course is designed for key player of the TAPA FSR Programme within the company or department who required active participation in the organization’s TAPA FSR Programme.
To give a basic understanding of:
• Understand the requirements of TAPA FSR Specifications in the context of an audit.
• How to identify and eliminate potential problems.
• Learn how to plan and prepare an audit, gather objective evidence, analyse and interpret information in order to determine conformance with requirements.
• The checks needed to ensure that previously identified problems have been corrected.
The Internal Auditor Course is a two days course containing:
• An introduction to TAPA FSR Specifications
• Implementation of TAPA FSR in your Security Programme
• Planning and Preparing for an Audit
• Auditing behaviour (how to ask the questions)
• Conducting The FSR Assessment & the FSR Documentation
Course Duration and Structure
The course is two days and is a mix of formal lectures and practical exercises.
Who Should Attend
Logistics Directors, Logistics Managers, Logistics Procurement Managers, Security Managers, and Security Service Providers
TAPA ASIA Membership
Corporate Lite Membership – $ 475.00 (USD) per calendar year (inclusive of 1 training)
Corporate Full Membership – $ 1,250.00 (USD) per calendar year (inclusive of 3 trainings)
Security Service Provider – $ 1,250.00 (USD) per calendar year(inclusive of 3 trainings)
Certification Bodies (IAB) – $ 1,400.00 (USD) per calendar year(inclusive of 3 trainings)
Registration Closing Date
31 January 2013
Midas Hotel, 2702 Roxas Boulevard
Pasay City, Philippines
Mobile: 09151832196–Globe / 09237129794-Sun